Average minimum and maximum temperature in Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai Province) in celsius
- The months January, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 31.0° Celsius (87.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Chiang Mai in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Chiang Mai
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Chiang Mai.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Thailand and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.