Average minimum and maximum temperature in Rome (Lazio) in celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 10.0° Celsius (50° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Rome in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Rome
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Rome.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Italy and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.