Average day and night temperature in Rome (Lazio) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Rome, Italy.
Show the average temperatures in Rome in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 31.7° Celsius (89.06° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 12.5° Celsius (54.5° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 21.6° Celsius (70.88° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.3° Celsius (48.74° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Rome (Lazio)
Patchy rain possible