Average minimum and maximum temperature in San Francisco (celsius)
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18.0° Celsius (64.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in San Francisco in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San Francisco.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.