Climate and average monthly weather in Hua Hin (Petchaburi Province), Thailand
Hua Hin has a tropical climate with a dry and rainy season. From December to mid-March is the dry season in Hua Hin. Rainy season starts in June and lasts until October. The best travel time for Hua Hin is from November to March. Many visitors find it a bit to hot in April and May.
What is the best time of year to go to Hua Hin in Thailand? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- The months May, June, July, August, September and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- Hua Hin has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Hua Hin
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.