Climate and Average Weather in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
Chiang Mai Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Chiang Mai. So we will use the climate data of Chiang Mai to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Chiang Mai Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Chiang Mai Province has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Chiang Mai Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 36°C (97°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Chiang Mai Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.