Climate and average monthly weather in Ao Nang Beach (Krabi Province), Thailand
Ao Nang beach is located in a part of Thailand where a tropical monsoon climate prevails. This means that the temperature during the day is almost continuously between 30 and 34 degrees Celsius (86-93 degrees Fahrenheit). The temperature stays fairly even throughout the year, with spring being slightly warmer than the rest of the year. The seawater is also very pleasant year round.
The monsoon starts at Ao Nang beach at the end of April / beginning of May. This rainy season brings large amounts of rain, however most showers occur in the afternoon and evening.
What is the best time of year to go to Ao Nang Beach in Thailand? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Ao Nang Beach
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.