Average monthly snow and rainfall in Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Chiang Mai in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Chiang Mai has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 220 mm (8.7 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 5 mm (0.2 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1145 mm (45.1 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai Province)