Average monthly snow and rainfall in Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai Province) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Chiang Mai has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Chiang Mai in Inches »
More climate information for Chiang Mai
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Chiang Mai.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Thailand and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.