Climate and average monthly weather in Warsaw (Masovia), Poland
Warsaw has a temperate continental climate meaning cold winters and pretty warm summers. The winters can be very cold with snow. The summers can be warm, it can get 30 degrees Celsius (86° Fahrenheit) and higher. The best time to visit Warsaw is in May and June.
The winter months are generally the driest here with an average of 25 mm of rain a month (0.98 inch). The average rainfall in Warsaw is slightly lower than in the rest of Poland and the summer temperature is slightly higher.
What is the best time of year to go to Warsaw in Poland? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months June have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Warsaw
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.