Average day and night temperature in Chiang Mai (Chiang Mai Province) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Show the average temperatures in Chiang Mai in Celsius
- The months January, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 87.8° Fahrenheit (31.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 68° Fahrenheit (20.0° Celsius)