Climate and average monthly weather in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires has a temperate climate. Argentina's high season is during the summer months of October through March and during the winter month of July. During this time tourism in Buenos Aires is at its peak and prices will be as well. Buenos Aires gets extremely hot and humid in January and February. So the best months to visit weather-wise are October, November and March, April and May. The winter months of June to August will be much cooler and require warmer clothes and less outdoor activity.
What is the best time of year to go to Buenos Aires in Argentina? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of April, October and November you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- March is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Buenos Aires
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.