Average monthly snow and rainfall in Vung Tau (Ba Ria - Vung Tau) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Vung Tau has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Vung Tau in Inches »
More climate information for Vung Tau
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Vung Tau.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Vietnam and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.