Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bangkok (Bangkok Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bangkok in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Bangkok has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 344.0 mm (13.54 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 9.0 mm (0.35 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1660.0 mm (65.35 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Bangkok (Bangkok Province)
Patchy rain possible