Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mae Taeng (Chiang Mai Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mae Taeng in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Mae Taeng has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 236.0 mm (9.29 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 5.0 mm (0.20 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Mae Taeng (Chiang Mai Province)
Patchy rain possible