Average minimum and maximum temperature in Florence (Tuscany) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Florence, Italy.
Show the average temperatures in Florence in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)