Average minimum and maximum temperature in Beijing (Beijing Area) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Beijing, China.
Show the average temperatures in Beijing in Fahrenheit
- The months April, May, June, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18.0° Celsius (64.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.0° Celsius (44.6° Fahrenheit)