Average minimum and maximum temperature in Beijing (celsius)
- The months April, May, June, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18.0° Celsius (64.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.0° Celsius (44.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Beijing in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Beijing.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in China and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.