Climate and Average Weather in Tuscany, Italy
Tuscany is a region in Italy. The most popular city in this region is Florence. So we will use the climate data of Florence to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Tuscany:
During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 10°C (50°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, September, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tuscany is July with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Tuscany is one of the most beautiful regions of Italy and best known for its landscape, but also for its famous wines. Tuscany has relatively little rain fall and has an average of 2300 hours of sunshine per year. The most sunny and warm period is in July and August. During this period the temperature sometimes can reach up to 40 degrees (104°Fahrenheit) and even at night it does not drop below 30 ° C (86°F).
The weather in Tuscany can be quite unpredictable in the winter months. However in general, the climate in Tuscany is very pleasant. The best time to visit Tuscany is from May until June or September until October with pleasant temperatures and little rain.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tuscany, Italy?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.