Climate and Average Weather in Uttar Pradesh, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Uttar Pradesh. The most popular city in this region is Varanasi. So we will use the climate data of Varanasi to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Uttar Pradesh:
During the month of January you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June, July, August and September.
- Uttar Pradesh has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- July is the wettest month in Uttar Pradesh. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- November is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Uttar Pradesh is May with an average maximum temperature of 41°C (106°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 23°C (74°F).
- May is the sunniest month in Uttar Pradesh.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Uttar Pradesh in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Uttar Pradesh, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.