Climate and Average Weather in Rajasthan, India
Rajasthan is a region in India. The most popular city in this region is Jaipur. So we will use the climate data of Jaipur to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Rajasthan:
During the month of January, February and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in July and August.
- Rajasthan has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Rajasthan is May with an average maximum temperature of 40°C (104°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Rajasthan, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical weather data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.