Climate and Average Weather in Gujarat, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Gujarat. The most popular city in this region is Ahmedabad. So we will use the climate data of Ahmedabad to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Gujarat:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Gujarat has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- July is the wettest month in Gujarat. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Gujarat is May with an average maximum temperature of 41°C (107°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 28°C (83°F).
- May is the sunniest month in Gujarat.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Gujarat in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Gujarat, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.