Climate and Average Weather in Jammu & Kashmir, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Jammu & Kashmir. The most popular city in this region is Srinagar. So we will use the climate data of Srinagar to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Jammu & Kashmir:
During the month of May, June and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 4°C (39°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, July and August.
- July is the wettest month in Jammu & Kashmir. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- October is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Jammu & Kashmir is July with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (79°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 4°C (39°F).
- June is the sunniest month in Jammu & Kashmir.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Jammu & Kashmir in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Jammu & Kashmir, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.