Climate and Average Weather in Himachal Pradesh, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Himachal Pradesh. The most popular city in this region is Manāli. So we will use the climate data of Manāli to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Himachal Pradesh:
The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of -7°C (18°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, June, July and August.
- The coldest season / winter is in the months of January, February, March and December.
- February is the wettest month in Himachal Pradesh. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- October is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Himachal Pradesh is August with an average maximum temperature of 14°C (57°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of -7°C (18°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Himachal Pradesh in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Himachal Pradesh, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.