Climate and Average Weather in Pondicherry, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Pondicherry. The most popular city in this region is Pondicherry. So we will use the climate data of Pondicherry to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Pondicherry:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of August, September and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the wettest month in Pondicherry. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Pondicherry is May with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Pondicherry in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Pondicherry, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.