Climate and Average Weather in Manipur, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Manipur. The most popular city in this region is Imphal. So we will use the climate data of Imphal to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Manipur:
During the month of January, February, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (70°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August and September.
- June is the wettest month in Manipur. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Manipur is June with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 21°C (70°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Manipur in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Manipur, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.