Climate and Average Weather in Jharkhand, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Jharkhand. The most popular city in this region is Rānchī. So we will use the climate data of Rānchī to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Jharkhand:
During the month of January and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August and September.
- Jharkhand has dry periods in January, November and December.
- July is the wettest month in Jharkhand. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Jharkhand is May with an average maximum temperature of 37°C (99°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Jharkhand in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Jharkhand, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.