Climate and Average Weather in Chiang Rai Province, Thailand
Chiang Rai Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Chiang Rai. So we will use the climate data of Chiang Rai to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Chiang Rai Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (81°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August and September.
- Chiang Rai Province has dry periods in January, February and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Chiang Rai Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Chiang Rai Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.