Climate and Average Weather in Koh Phangan, Thailand
Koh Phangan is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Haad Rin. So we will use the climate data of Haad Rin to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Koh Phangan:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, October, November and December.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Koh Phangan is May with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Koh Phangan, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.