Climate and Average Weather in Kanchanaburi Province, Thailand
Kanchanaburi Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Kanchanaburi. So we will use the climate data of Kanchanaburi to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Kanchanaburi Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of April, May, June, July and August have a high chance of precipitation.
- Kanchanaburi Province has dry periods in January, February and December.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Kanchanaburi Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 38°C (100°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Kanchanaburi Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.