Climate and Average Weather in Chon Buri Province, Thailand
Chon Buri Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Pattaya South. So we will use the climate data of Pattaya South to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Chon Buri Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July, August and November have a high chance of precipitation.
- Chon Buri Province has dry periods in January, February and December.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Chon Buri Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Chon Buri Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.