Climate and Average Weather in Chandigarh, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Chandigarh. The most popular city in this region is Chandīgarh. So we will use the climate data of Chandīgarh to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Chandigarh:
During the month of February and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Chandigarh has dry periods in October, November and December.
- July is the wettest month in Chandigarh. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- November is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Chandigarh is May with an average maximum temperature of 39°C (102°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- May is the sunniest month in Chandigarh.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Chandigarh in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Chandigarh, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.