Climate and Average Weather in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Buenos Aires Province. The most popular city in this region is Mar del Plata. So we will use the climate data of Mar del Plata to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Buenos Aires Province:
During the month of March, April, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 13°C (55°F).
Some other facts:
- February is the wettest month in Buenos Aires Province. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- May is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Buenos Aires Province is January with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (78°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 13°C (55°F).
- January is the sunniest month in Buenos Aires Province.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Buenos Aires Province in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Buenos Aires Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.