Climate and Average Weather in San Luis Province, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called San Luis Province. The most popular city in this region is Merlo. So we will use the climate data of Merlo to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in San Luis Province:
During the month of April, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- San Luis Province has dry periods in June, July and August.
- January is the wettest month in San Luis Province. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in San Luis Province is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 15°C (59°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in San Luis Province in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of San Luis Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.