Climate and Average Weather in Santa Cruz, Argentina
Santa Cruz is a region in Argentina. The most popular city in this region is El Calafate. So we will use the climate data of El Calafate to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Santa Cruz:
The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 4°C (39°F).
Some other facts:
- Santa Cruz has dry periods in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Santa Cruz is January with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Santa Cruz, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.