Climate and Average Weather in Santa Cruz, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Santa Cruz. The most popular city in this region is El Calafate. So we will use the climate data of El Calafate to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Santa Cruz:
The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 2°C (36°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, April, May and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- April is the wettest month in Santa Cruz. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Santa Cruz is January with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (59°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 2°C (36°F).
- December is the sunniest month in Santa Cruz.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Santa Cruz in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Santa Cruz, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.