Climate and Average Weather in Jujuy, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Jujuy. The most popular city in this region is Tilcara. So we will use the climate data of Tilcara to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Jujuy:
The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 15°C (60°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of March, April, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Jujuy has dry periods in June, July and August.
- January is the wettest month in Jujuy. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Jujuy is December with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (67°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 15°C (60°F).
- October is the sunniest month in Jujuy.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Jujuy in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Jujuy, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.