Climate and Average Weather in Chubut, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Chubut. The most popular city in this region is Puerto Madryn. So we will use the climate data of Puerto Madryn to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Chubut:
During the month of April and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 13°C (56°F).
Some other facts:
- Chubut has dry periods in January, July, August, November and December.
- February is the wettest month in Chubut. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Chubut is January with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 13°C (56°F).
- January is the sunniest month in Chubut.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Chubut in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Chubut, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.