Climate and Average Weather in Corrientes Province, Argentina
Corrientes Province is a region in Argentina. The most popular city in this region is Corrientes. So we will use the climate data of Corrientes to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Corrientes Province:
During the month of May, June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, October, November and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (69°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, May, June, September, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- April is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Corrientes Province is January with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Corrientes Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.