Climate and Average Weather in Santa Fe Province, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Santa Fe Province. The most popular city in this region is Rosario. So we will use the climate data of Rosario to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Santa Fe Province:
During the month of April, May, September and October you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 17°C (62°F).
Some other facts:
- March is the wettest month in Santa Fe Province. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Santa Fe Province is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 17°C (62°F).
- January is the sunniest month in Santa Fe Province.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Santa Fe Province in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Santa Fe Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.