Climate and Average Weather in Salta Province, Argentina
Salta Province is a region in Argentina. The most popular city in this region is Salta. So we will use the climate data of Salta to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Salta Province:
During the month of April, May, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (67°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Salta Province has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Salta Province is December with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Salta Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.