Climate and Average Weather in Salta Province, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Salta Province. The most popular city in this region is Salta. So we will use the climate data of Salta to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Salta Province:
During the month of February, March, April, September, October and November you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 17°C (62°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- February is the wettest month in Salta Province. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Salta Province is January with an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 17°C (62°F).
- August is the sunniest month in Salta Province.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Salta Province in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Salta Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.