Average monthly snow and rainfall in Sauraha in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Sauraha has dry periods in February, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, December is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Sauraha in Inches »