Average Weather in Pokhara, Nepal
What's the best time to travel to Pokhara in Nepal? Here are some facts:
- Hot season / summer is in April, May, June, July and August.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Pokhara has dry periods in February, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Pokhara, Nepal
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)