Average monthly snow and rainfall in Bến Cát (Binh Duong ) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Bến Cát in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Bến Cát has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 309.0 mm (12.17 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 6.0 mm (0.24 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Bến Cát (Binh Duong )