Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kolkata (West Bengal) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Kolkata in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Kolkata has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 399.0 mm (15.71 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 5.0 mm (0.20 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1842.0 mm (72.52 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Kolkata (West Bengal)