Average monthly snow and rainfall in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Chennai in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Chennai has dry periods in February, March and April.
- On average, November is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)