Average minimum and maximum temperature in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) in celsius
- The months January, February, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 33.0° Celsius (91.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Chennai in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Chennai
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Chennai.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in India and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.