Average monthly snow and rainfall in Rome (Lazio) in millimeter
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Rome has dry periods in June and July.
- On average, November is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 734.0 mm (28.90 in)
Show average precipitation in Rome in Inches »
More climate information for Rome
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Rome.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Italy and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.