Average monthly snow and rainfall in Nakuru (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May and August.
- Nakuru has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, April is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 908.0 mm (35.75 in)
Show average precipitation in Nakuru in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Nakuru
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Nakuru.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Kenya and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.