Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh Municipality) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ho Chi Minh City in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Ho Chi Minh City has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 309.0 mm (12.17 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 6.0 mm (0.24 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh Municipality)