Average monthly snow and rainfall in Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Allahabad in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Allahabad has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month.
- On average, April is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 958.0 mm (37.72 in)