Average minimum and maximum temperature in Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Srinagar, India.
Show the average temperatures in Srinagar in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.7° Celsius (67.46° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.3° Celsius (45.14° Fahrenheit)