Average minimum and maximum temperature in Montréal (Quebec) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Montréal, Canada.
Show the average temperatures in Montréal in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 11.0° Celsius (51.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 4.0° Celsius (39.2° Fahrenheit)