Average day and night temperature in Montréal (Quebec) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Montréal, Canada.
Show the average temperatures in Montréal in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 11.0° Celsius (51.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 4.0° Celsius (39.2° Fahrenheit)