Average minimum and maximum temperature in Oslo (celsius)
- The months July and August have a nice average temperature.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Oslo in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Oslo.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Norway and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.